Mid-Winter Break

I'mmmmmmmm backkkkkkkkkkkkkk

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140206212337/mmc/images/3/38/I'm_back!.gif
Anyways so we just had a mid-winter break here in NYC so our teacher (Ms. Lee) thought it would be nice to ease us back into class by having us make a blog post about our week off from school... so yes, I'm only blogging again because of my teacher, not because of my undying fans. /cricket noises/ 
But anyways...

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4900027.ece/alternates/s615/Golden-New-Year-Goat-2015.jpg
This Midwinter break, I mostly prepared and celebrated Chinese New Year!! And for once this year I actually did some things instead of waiting around for my family to give me red envelopes. I went out with my parents to go shopping and I also went to two different temples. My mom even let me do this fortune sticks thing where you pray and a stick with a number falls out with your fortune. It told me to be careful and not to take too many risks this year which I knew anyways because I'm an ox, and this is the year of the Goat. The goat and the ox are opposite of each other on the wheel of zodiac so pretty much I'm not going to have a good year-- okay maybe not to that extreme but my parents are worried about me this year cause I'm an ox. I prayed a lot this year because since I was a child I never went to temple so this was the first time I did it and it was actually really cool even though I'm not very religious much to my grandmother's annoyance. My brother who is six years younger than me was actually more into the praying than I was which made my mom laugh.

Okay times up-- I have to fo now! I'm sorry but I'll blog soon or eventually!
Bye bye everyone!
See you on the flipped side. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Updates

- new template ^^

Meet The Author