Symbol Gif Reflection

clue to what my gif is suppose to be about- ouo;;;
So Hi Guys, I'm back after a hiatus from actually writing on this blog- I just finished by gif project so this is my reflection. 

Reflection

While using Photoshop, what was the most frustrating aspect of the program and/or project? (Ex. Tools, translating sketch to design, creating transitional layers, etc.) 

I was pretty much frustrated for most of the project, specially with creating the transitional layers because I felt the work was extremely tedious at a lot of points. Sometimes I would need to create several layers of the same thing but for some odd reason, they would not appear when I click on the slide. I had other people look at it and they all couldn't figure out wheat was wrong with my project. The Tools are still very confusing for me to use and at moments I feel helpless on what I can do to further improve my project but I still think transitional layers really makes me the most upset especially if the layers do not transition neatly into the next image. I even get intense headaches.

After completing the project, which tools do you feel most confident in using? 
Which Tool do you wish you were better at using?

After completing this project I felt more confident when it came to using Selection Tool to move things around along with a lot of basic tools such a paintbucket. I also felt a lot better as using the Transform tool because it was a little confusing and daunting to use. I'm still pretty bad at going backward in history so every move counts. Literally. I wish i was a lot better at using the lasso tool because it was a little hard to erase things so it would have made a difference if I got better. 

What would you like to create next with Photoshop? 
I would like to edit and create posters on Photoshop like how they do with movie posters, i'm actually too afraid to ever do gif again because it is just something i have little patient for. 


NOW FOR THE BIG MOMENT.... 
HERE IS MY GIF!!!



Theme: Fairytales

1 comments:

  1. I like the star effects! It creates a magical feeling and it really adds to the fairytale theme.

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

Updates

- new template ^^

Meet The Author