Hello World! This is Alice




Hello, I'm Alice and this is my graphic design blog that I made for my graphic design class at Millennium High. I'm not really sure what I should write for my first blog post but here are some facts about me I guess.  

Kidding!

I'm currently 16 years old and I am currently attending 11th grade. It's barely been a full week yet and I'm already stressing over junior year. Half the time I just feel like this in class:

Okay maybe not that bad but I'm seriously stressed TT TT
I love bunnies/rabbits if you haven't already guessed from my blog link and my blog title. Some books I really liked were Crime and Punishment, Picture of Dorian Gray, and Hamlet. Right now I'm trying to read Washington Square and the Fault in our stars.

On my free time I like to read, talk to my friends, listen to music, and watch tvshows. Some of my friends' blogs are also linked on my blog list but I won't tell you which ones so you can just check all of them. BWAHAHAHA. Music-wise I guess I don't have a specific genre I am currently in love with, I listen to what fits my mood for the day or just for the period of time. My current favorite song is Night & Day by Wheesung. He is probably my favorite Korean artist. (link is below so you can check it out)



I'm currently into this show call Penny Dreadful and it is just so good! I can't watch enough of it! It's a little creepy but I don't mind it at all.

Penny Dreadful is a British-American psychosexual horror television series created and written by John Logan, who serves as executive producer along with Sam Mendes and Pippa Harris. The title refers to the penny dreadfuls, a type of 19th-century cheap British fiction publication with lurid and sensational subject matter. The series draws upon many public domain characters from 19th-century Irish and British fiction, including Dorian Gray from Oscar Wilde's The Picture of Dorian Gray, Mina Harker and Abraham Van Helsing from Bram Stoker's Dracula, and Victor Frankenstein and his monster from Mary Shelley's Frankenstein.
Okay what else I can add to this weird and awkward first blog? Hmm... my favorite food?
HA TRICK QUESTION. All food is good, all food is delicious, and bacon is the reason why I can't be a vegetarian along with Korean BBQ. Dammit... now I'm hungry.

Well... that is all, I guess this is the end! I'll talk/blog again another day! I should probably end my blog with something deep or something I don't know. Just to make it look... less childish.
So here a quote/gif from another one of my favorite shows, American Horror Story:



See you all on the flipped side! 


PS. I want to say the gifs do not belong to me, credits go to their original owners. 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! I actually like the new layout. Great post with lots of imagery and gifs.

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

Updates

- new template ^^

Meet The Author